CategoriesVideo Games Users List Who is Online

League of Legends!

5 years ago
Freshman
lol_1.jpg

So, League of Legends. More like League of No-Lifers... Hahah, am I right, am I RIGHT?! Ok, at this point I'm just sad.
Anyone plays this? If so, what region, what division, what's your favorite champ and you can share your nickname if you'd like.

I play sometimes(maybe more than that). EUNE, Plat IV. Some of my favorite champions include: Riven, LeBlanc, Vayne. My in-game nickname is Cuddles.
Modified by Ishimaru, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
I've heard of it but I've never played it, please explain what its about
5 years ago
Freshman
@Animfreak Have you played any kind of moba? Like dota? It's essentially an arena game where everyone tries to beat the shit out of each other. But it gets insanely competitive. That's probably why so many people get hooked on it.
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Does "Summoners War" count
5 years ago
Freshman
@Animfreak Never heard of it, but judging from my google image research I'd say it doesn't qualify as a moba. Take that with a pinch of sugar.
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
I do play a lot of LoL unfortunately... This game stole 3 years of my life.
I'm on EUNE, not ranked cuz I don't have level 30(on this account). My favourite champs are: Shaco, Veigar, Ryze, Darius, Master Yi, Thresh, Azir, Nasus, Singed.
Modified by Tigrex22, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Omg LOL <3 my no life and so much fun place :DDD
5 years ago
Hikikomori
I haven't played at all in the last few months but I still have it installed and I'm going to play again when I have more free time. Last time I checked I was silver II but now it's a new season so I still have to play the placement matches. My favourite champion is Zed, some other champions I like a lot are: Blitzcrank, Draven, Karthus, Morgana, Thresh, Leblanc, Vayne, Veigar, Vi.
5 years ago
Egg Celent Pen Quake
Same here, I haven't played much recently but its a great game; especially with friends.
It doesn't take lots of place on my computer, and it's one of the few games that actually runs on my mac aha..
If Less-Real eventually forms a team, you can count me in~ my username is the same/ alexthetrex
5 years ago
Freshman
Main Jungle with Vi, Jarvan, Pantheon and Lee sin ! Carrying hard but sometimes it's just too much dealing with trolls when you trying to win. hahaha

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.