CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

How did you find out about Less-Real

5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
I found out about it while looking for Kuroko no Basuke
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Dunno it was so long ago :DD Maybe i was looking for nice pictures for my desktop or something like that :P
5 years ago
Freshman
I found out about it when I thought of it.
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
I found about it when I thought that Ishi thought about it. Which was kinda late...

Seriously now, I found about it by chance? Not even gave it a thought. I just saw it I made an account, nothing too extraordinary. And I saw Ishi needed my help. I put on my golden shining armor and gave him a hand of help. Then others joined and stole my time in the light of the scene. Well... :D
5 years ago
Freshman
According to alexa, 49% of the google users found it by searching "anime quotes" in google.

Edit: I lied, only 31.10% of the visits came from a search engine, and 20.69% of those searched "anime quotes"

Modified by hibari6, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Ishimaru, I know you did.most of the quotes are yours
5 years ago
The Stalker
hibari6 said:
According to alexa, 49% of the google users found it by searching "anime quotes" in google.

Yup that is how I found it :D

I was just searching for a quote, then I liked the site, I registered and made some collections then went to the image section and collected tons of images then after some days I forgot about the site, then some months later I came back (not for quotes, I was kinda free)
I lurked in the chat, (Yes we had a chat before) there I talked with Rade and kenchi47, but after a while I got busy and stopping going there
and I don't exactly remember when this was, but I saw that they wanted mods for approving quotes, I wanted to help them but I didn't meet the requirements :/

But then! some months later, I saw another notice, this time Ishi was asking for partners, but sadly again, I didn't meet the requirements... but I decided to post something anyway "I really want to help but, my English is not so good..."
and then after a while I got a notification, it was Ishi asking for my Skype name :D
Modified by Samu, 5 years ago
5 years ago
hibari6 said:

Pretty much this. ;)
5 years ago
NEET Detective
instinct *put on sunglasses*
5 years ago
The Angel
I find out about Less Real when I was searching Anime Quotes through Google and then I saw that users can post Quotes and I find it awesome and cool that we can share Quotes that we know from the Anime we watched/watching. And then a big surprise came!~

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.