CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Booooored... The- he :P

5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Pls someone just type something fun that i could read... The-he :P Or else I'll drown in games and naughty manga XD
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Naughty manga? ow...
I do not want you to do that, so I'll keep you entertained with a riddle.
"What can you never outrun?" (Not a riddle made by me, just copied it from the internet)
There are a lot of answers but only 1 is definitely true.
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
I am terrible at riddles :DD Maybe we can't outrun time :>
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
cmn i want more :DDD so fun :>
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Well then... this is one of my favourites. It is not a riddle, but a logical puzzle:

"There are three boxes. One is labeled "APPLES" another is labeled "ORANGES". The last one is labeled "APPLES AND ORANGES". You know that each is labeled incorrectly. You may ask me to pick one fruit from one box which you choose.

How can you label the boxes correctly?" - again, not made by me.
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
we will pick a fruit from the box labelled apple and oranges. If we get Apple from that box then as boxes are labelled incorrectly so that box is of apples, so the box with the name apple will now be labelled as oranges(as labels are incorrect) and the box of oranges is corrected as Apple and oranges. Similarly when we pick a fruit from box labelled apple and oranges and the outcome is orange so that box is now labelled as orange. The box labelled as orange is of apple and the the box left is labelled as apple and oranges.
Is it something like this??? :DD
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Yes it is.
Aight then... I'm going back to my UN-GO anime... and will come check again after 1 episode.
Modified by Tigrex22, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Ehhhh ... I want something fun to watch to :(
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Well then... I'll leave my favourite site here and ask you to resolve problem 11.
Problem 11... Don't forget about it.
Modified by Tigrex22, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Omg that problem 11 was something to think about :DD but when i got how to solve its so fun :DD the answer was 4 :DD

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.