CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

What makes you sad/frown ?

7 years ago
Egg Celent Pen Quake
Feel free to post depressing thoughts and whatever it is that has made you sad or frown these days :(
7 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
The Lion king, when The dad dies
7 years ago
Ishi no Neko
My cat made me sad because she left me and went to my brother instead :( You cannot live with a paw in each world
7 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
What makes me sad? Hm...
I was not sad these days... The only feeling I had was anger.
While I was staying in my class, the strange creatures called "class-mates" were having a mating season. They started throwing out unpleasant sounds.
But I contained my anger. Now, that anger is in a cup, and it's waiting for the right person to spill it. So I can finally break.

^lol... That's too serious even for me.
7 years ago
Ishi no Neko
mating season :DD Sounds fun
7 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
No it does not. They start sprouting out nonsense and raise their voices. I hate noise.
They even started screaming for no reason whatsoever. I felt like I lost 2 points of IQ only from hearing that.
The aura of retardness is ugly, so I tend to stay away from it, but unfortunately I am forced to go and stay near it every freaking day(except week-ends, but my brother compensates for that, so I do stay 7 days a week near stupidity and foolishness).
7 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Well I'm glad that people around me aren't like that,or else i would get crazy :D
7 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Well... unfortunately for me, I am crazy, in a way.
As I said, it is contained very well in a spill proof glass.
I hope that someone won't come and just let it pour into my soul... Cause that day will be dark for me, and for them.
I just hope I don't snap sometime soon... but I may, I'm feeling as the thread of sanity is slowly breaking. But I shall not allow it to do so.
7 years ago
The Watchcat
just don't do something stupid that you'll regret right after or someday, it's not worth to ruin your life in any way, try to ignore them, listen to some music, for me music works just fine most of the time
7 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Nah... I won't do anything stupid.
First of all I think to myself: "What do I have to gain?" "What do I have to lose?" "What are the consequences?"
And then, I stop... But sometimes even I snap. It just happens VERY rarely.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.