CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

My bandwagone?

5 years ago
Egg Celent Pen Quake
Hmm... How should I say this, people around me all seem to be on different "bandwagons".

For example, one person is on the Three Days Grace bandwagon..
Another is on the love interest = Peter for the win bandwagon
(uhm side note, this was my interpretation of fan girls; though
you get the concept and it applies to any anime couple.. )

And finally my own bandwagon! ( explanation/thread comment: )
I am currently on a rectangular, meter long, makeshift, wooden bandwagon;
being drawn by a dark stallion and on my way to Neo Verona under the name
of Juliet Fiammata Asto Capulet.

~ What is your bandwagon?
5 years ago
Freshman
If I understand you correctly, you're talking about what we're "fangirling" about right now in our lives, right? So for the sake of keeping the gimmick of this thread up, I'll refer to this as "bandwagon" in the future.

My bandwagon would be best described as Hunter x Hunter right now, even though I haven't watched a single episode in days, but I still consider myself in that wagon and I'm gonna stay in it until it takes me to the station. Choo-choo! (I'm assuming bandwagons make the same sounds as a train does)
5 years ago
Egg Celent Pen Quake
Yes, your right; bandwagons do go choo-Choo along with any other magical sounds you can think of..

I was on this bandwagon also not too long ago, but dropped it (after Gon and Killua return to Whale Island) since it was just too long.
( I like the original hunter x hunter and the games the best ), anyways I was kidding a bit..
Although the bandwagone is different for different people and is to be respected (geez bro.. aha).

In terms of anime, I am currently on the "Kobato" bandwagone and its epic just as much/ you'd be surprised..
Before this, I enjoyed Haikyuu and Claymore..
Modified by alexthetrex, 5 years ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.