CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

What was the last show you completed?

5 years ago
And tell us something about it if you want.

Mine was Initial D first stage. My friend recommended to watch it, at first I wasn't really that interested since it was about cars and drifting, but after a few episodes I got hooked to it ;) There are a few more seasons of it and I'll definitely watch them.
5 years ago
The Underdog
tokyo ghoul and i am so happy for the seacon season yeay more to watch :-)
5 years ago
The Angel
first show, hmm :3 Death Note ~
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Umineko no Naku Koro ni... I watched Higurashi no Naku Koro ni for over a year now, and since I heard that Umineko was also made by the 07th Expansion (Higurashi's company), I decided to watch Umineko... it was as confusing as Higurashi but it was worth watching.
Modified by CrimsonNight, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
the last show i completed was Kuroko no Basuke
5 years ago
The Underdog
The last show I finished was No Game No Life. The first anime I finished was Black cat and SAO (I watch a few at a time :P)
~Aki Ame Okami
5 years ago
Finished Terraformars couple days ago. Was better than I expected.
5 years ago
The Stalker
Finished Full Metal Panic 2 days ago, I really liked it, I would have watched it a long time ago if it was not for the animation but now after watching the 1st season I regret that I didn't watch it before.
5 years ago
Freshman
Hunter x Hunter. I pretty much had the same reason as Samu for not watching it before. Just the cover art was enough to put me off and the characters seemed childish and lame so I never even gave it a shot. But the show was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad I tried it. What started as a "Just 2 episodes and I'll throw it" ended up being like 40 episodes watched in 2 days.
5 years ago
The Watchcat
Kamisama hajimemashita

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.