CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Who is the FUNNIEST PERSON in Anime History?!?!

7 years ago
The Underdog
So sorry Noctis for almost stealing your title. Lol. Anyway, I wanna know who you guys think is the funniest person in anime history. I think Sakata Gintoki, I mean have your heard the guy speak. Everything he say you realize how stupid it is and how you never really noticed it before. So who do you think is the funniest person?
7 years ago
Freshman
I can't argue on this one... Sakata Gintoki takes this title by a mile. He's outrageously hilarious. JUST THINKING about his pose, like picking his nose, cracks me up.
7 years ago
Freshman
Yea Gintoki wins. ^^
7 years ago
NEET Detective
Yeah, Gintoki Sakata wins!
6 years ago
Freshman
Waaaa!! You guys make me cry I just love Sakata Gintoki! He is one of the really funny anime characters out there. And it makes me wonder if they even try to be funny.
6 years ago
Freshman
Gintoki all the way.
6 years ago
Freshman
Aish, can't argue with that... Gintoki makes my day. All the stupidity that comes out of his mouth is just freaking hilarious!! Plus those two morons. (Senpachi and Kagura) ;)
6 years ago
The Paper Kid
yep Sakata Gintoki
6 years ago
Freshman
Is this between two people? Because I don't know these people you all are talking about xD I think Zoro or Luffy from One Piece or TK from Angel Beats. I love TK! Even in Japanese subs, he says random English phrases that sometimes has nothing to do with the topic!
6 years ago
Evan Jelly On
Gintoki~ :D

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.