CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

First Memorable Anime

5 years ago
Egg Celent Pen Quake
What is the very first memorable anime you have seen? ^ ^

( if I am to clarify or be specific; I do not mean Pokemon or smith else you have seen during your childhood..
Rather an anime which has had an impact on who you are and your passion for a genre or anime in general )
5 years ago
Hikikomori
Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and a few others inspired me to watch lots of shounen, super power, fantasy, martial arts, adventure anime and I think they had the strongest impact on me and who I am probably, though they are long and mainstream anime.
A few smaller series which left a strong impression would be: Code Geass, Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan), Code:Breaker, Darker than Black, Death Note.
There are just too many...
5 years ago
The Underdog
inuyash it the one that made me the otaku i am today.as you can tell i am still in love with it and still hold a special place in my heart . hell girl is one that help me explore more of the anime world .
5 years ago
Freshman
Everyone seems to remember their first anime very fondly and I am no exception to that rule. I remember coming back from school one day after classes, I was maybe in 3rd grade back then. I turned on TV and I accidentally witnessed the first episode of dragon ball. I still remember Goku spraying his Saiyan piss in the lake by his house. WHY THE LAKE GOKU, WHY? Can't you just do it under a tree or something. But enough about environment friendly excrementation. So I got hooked to right away. Not cause of the scene I just described, but just because the anime was good I thought. From that day forward began my journey as an aspiring otaku.
5 years ago
The Underdog
My first anime episode I watched on purpose was SAO first arc finale. The one where Kirito rides his bike through the snow in the middle of the night and almost gets killed just to see Asuna for the first time ever. I had recorded it on adult swim and hadnt put much thought into it. After I saw that I became hooked, Anime is insightful and meaningful. I really began focussing on how I really had no purpose in life and Anime helped me long for a purpose and to find one. I wouldn't be the same person with out Anime.
(The first anime I completed was Black Cat and SAO, then things like Blue Exorcist, Black Butler and FMA. I also watched Naruto/Shippuden up until the ending which I was not satisified with.)
~Aki Ame Okami

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.