CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Your first Anime?

7 years ago
The True Otaku LORD
We start off with something so what was yours? Mine was Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿
7 years ago
The True Otaku LORD
Mine's Yugioh and Pokemon too, I'm not sure if Crayon Shinchan or Doraemon counts as an anime(probably counts). But those were like my childhood, so i can't remember which really was my first.

PS:I'm pretty sure your profile picture is my favorite character from the Monogatari series!(Duh like my 1st favorite of all time, Shinobu right? xD)
7 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
If memory serves me right, Chunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! was the very first anime I watched. I just happened to see a nice gif that came from the series, so I searched the image on Google. Seeing as how it was still a single season back then, I decided to watch it; and I ended up loving it!
7 years ago
Hikikomori
hmmm... I think my first anime was Pokemon and DBZ when I was about 4-5 years old, after that I saw Yu-Gi-Oh!
7 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Same here, I probably started watching Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z before I knew what I was doing. Btw, how come Ash is still a teenager? I mean I watched him way before I could walk and he still hasn't grown a bit!
7 years ago
The True Otaku LORD
Fans of pokemons have a theory why Ash haven't grown even a bit
7 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Spoiler!
SPOILER (show)
Visit at your own Risk!
SPOILER (show)
Don't say I didn't warn you!
SPOILER (show)
Coma and it all being a dream?
7 years ago
NEET Detective
Doraemon XD
7 years ago
NEET Detective
My first anime would be Inuyasha
7 years ago
Hikikomori
Cardcaptor Sakura and Soul Eater. I got introduced to anime by a friend of mine when I was in grade 2.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.