CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Submitting New Tags

5 years ago
Well, I uploaded a new picture today (after the gifting was newly available), I wanted to add a new tag to the database, but after being redirected to a new site, it just shows an empty background although with the horizontal column(LESS-REAL Image Quotes Community Profile etc still there) So.. I was wondering if this is a new bug or just that my internet is slow.. D:

And ya, after the new update(is it?), I've been experience quite an amount of internet errors(which previously was working fine on the site)
Eg, When i first access the site to my account, i was not able to see my own profile such as my comments etc Or when uploading pictures (server responded Code 0 or smth like that)

Sry for the long post (is it even long?) *whoops* :x
Modified by Nicollynee, 5 years ago
5 years ago
The Multi-Billionaire Tycoon
The thing with getting redirected to another page while adding a new tag to the database should be working just fine. Can you try again and let me know if it's still off?
Yep, there are quite a bit of bugs out there waiting to be squashed. These and the errors will be fixed ASAP. Sorry for all the trouble tho. And not at all - in fact, your post is most appreciated. It makes us happy when we get feedback from users. xP

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.