CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Who is the GREATEST HERO in Anime History!!!?

7 years ago
Freshman
Some people need to watch Code Geass again. They haven't got the point of Code Geass and sure don't know the difference between Lelouch and Light. They just think '' oh both of them killed people so both of them are the same. They killed people in order to create Peace '' I'm a huge fan of anime like Death Note, Code Geass, Psycho-Pass, C The money of soul and possibility control, etc. I have watched those anime more than 10 times and more important I study them and try to learn from it. I try to understand the message the author wants to transmit. Sometimes people think they understand when they really don't even have any clue. When I first watched Death Note I got mad because I thought Light was right( of course those were my beliefs ) but after I watched Death Note over and over again I learned the message they were trying to send. I don't want to say what is the message of those anime or what is the difference between Lelouch and Light ( The method they used to create peace ) that's something you need to find on your own, be more open minded. Those who acknowledge Lelouch as a Hero get my point. It's not as simple as '' Oh He killed people but he created Peace! That's a true hero '' I'm sure that's how most people who doesn't think Lelouch is a Hero think those who do acknowledge him view him.
7 years ago
The Paper Kid
Noctis said:
Some people need to watch Code Geass again. They haven't got the point of Code Geass and sure don't know the difference between Lelouch and Light. They just think '' oh both of them killed people so both of them are the same. They killed people in order to create Peace '' I'm a huge fan of anime like Death Note, Code Geass, Psycho-Pass, C The money of soul and possibility control, etc. I have watched those anime more than 10 times and more important I study them and try to learn from it. I try to understand the message the author wants to transmit. Sometimes people think they understand when they really don't even have any clue. When I first watched Death Note I got mad because I thought Light was right( of course those were my beliefs ) but after I watched Death Note over and over again I learned the message they were trying to send. I don't want to say what is the message of those anime or what is the difference between Lelouch and Light ( The method they used to create peace ) that's something you need to find on your own, be more open minded. Those who acknowledge Lelouch as a Hero get my point. It's not as simple as '' Oh He killed people but he created Peace! That's a true hero '' I'm sure that's how most people who doesn't think Lelouch is a Hero think those who do acknowledge him view him.

i've watched code geass repeatedly till i didn't miss any detail or the darn message, that's what i do every time i love an anime and i want to understand it.
7 years ago
Freshman
And what is your conclusion about Lelouch?
7 years ago
The Paper Kid
Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann :)
7 years ago
Freshman
Ichigo Kurosaki c:
7 years ago
Freshman
I think the greatest heros in Anime history would be Eureka and Renton from Eureka Seven, they saved the Coralians and Humans
7 years ago
The Underdog
I vote for Edward Elric! After all he did defeat an almost god like being(albeit with everyone's help), and sacrificed his own Gate of Truth for his brother. I think that makes him a Hero on both a personal as well as a social level. Just my opinion though...
6 years ago
Freshman
Gintoki Sakata.
6 years ago
Freshman
I guess for me it would be Uchiha Itachi or Accelerator both of them sacrificed a lot for the things that weighed the most for them, doing what ever it is necessary even if the entire world would despise them for their actions...
6 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
I think the greatest hero in anime history would be either Goku or maybe Naruto: Goku because he is awesome and he is always one step ahead of Vegeta haha!; Naruto because he is cute, funny, and eveything else anyone can think of!!

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.