CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Who is the GREATEST HERO in Anime History!!!?

7 years ago
Freshman
Who do you think is the best hero in anime History !? and *explain why* For me it will be Lelouch from Code Geass because he really changed the world and he went through a lot, he made a lot of sacrifices in order to achieve his goals which in the end cost his own life . . . that was a true Hero for me.

SPOILER (show)
tumblr_mfpv7wYrP81qm1q6ao1_500.gif
Modified by Ishimaru, 7 years ago
7 years ago
The Underdog
I Agree!!
It would be Lelouch ;)
He's a true Hero! He changes the world!
7 years ago
Freshman
For me... The greatest anime hero would be either Kamina from Gurren Lagann, the mad scientist Okabe from Steins;Gate or or... DAMN, there's TOO MANY. Must stop now or head will explode xD
7 years ago
Freshman
It could be GOKU for me... because he save the world many times.
7 years ago
Freshman
FriendlyEmperor said:
It could be GOKU for me... because he save the world many times.

And it doesn't hurt that he's an unimaginably strong, super fast, quite sexy looking descendant of the saiyan race, huh? xD
7 years ago
Freshman
Lelouch... a hero? Didn't he kill tens of millions of people to achieve the fake "peace" at the end?

SPOILER (show)
And he didn't die, he's immortal ya baka!
7 years ago
Freshman
I don't think he killed THAT many, did he? The exact numbers are probably not even disclosed. Fake or not, the anime had tremendous effects on a lot of the watchers emotional state, so it was lovable.
Modified by Ishimaru, 7 years ago
7 years ago
Freshman
AqworldThunder said:
Lelouch... a hero? Didn't he kill tens of millions of people to achieve the fake "peace" at the end?

SPOILER (show)
And he didn't die, he's immortal ya baka!

If you had a little bit of what its called '' Knowledge '' I would explain things to you, but it's not worth it base on your silly comment '' And he didn't die, he's immortal ya baka! '' and next time make sure to read the title of the topic no one asked for your opinion.

Who do you think is the best hero in anime History !? and *explain why*
For me it will be Lelouch from Code Geass because he really changed the world and he went through a lot, he made a lot of sacrifices in order to achieve his goals which in the end cost his own life . . . that was a true Hero for me.

Where does it say '' If you don't agree with someone else choice go and create an argument '' Choose your Hero and let other choose theirs we don't have to think the same way you do.

and btw I believe you should watch Code Geass again, I believe you lack common sense.
7 years ago
Freshman
Well I think that 'Katsudo Sashin' guy would be the greatest "hero" of all anime being the first one to stick his neck out and all that....
First anime of all time, I guess?
7 years ago
Freshman
Noctis said:

If you had a little bit of what its called '' Knowledge '' I would explain things to you, but it's not worth it base on your silly comment '' And he didn't die, he's immortal ya baka! '' and next time make sure to read the title of the topic no one asked for your opinion.

Who do you think is the best hero in anime History !? and *explain why*
For me it will be Lelouch from Code Geass because he really changed the world and he went through a lot, he made a lot of sacrifices in order to achieve his goals which in the end cost his own life . . . that was a true Hero for me.

Where does it say '' If you don't agree with someone else choice go and create an argument '' Choose your Hero and let other choose theirs we don't have to think the same way you do.

and btw I believe you should watch Code Geass again, I believe you lack common sense.

How can I stand idly by whilst you call a CLEAR anti-hero, a hero? He started wars and betrayed nearly everyone. He never wanted "peace" he used them to get revenge on Charles, which in the end he didn't even get revenge on. And he's immortal, it's not like he sacrificed himself like you said above. How about you re-watch it and see just how much of a twat he really is.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.