CategoriesManga Users List Who is Online

What is your top three manga?

7 years ago
Freshman
List three of your favorite manga and tell us why?
7 years ago
The Multi-Billionaire Tycoon
Okay, my top three manga in random order are -
1) Tokyo Ghoul:re - It's the sequel to one of my favorite anime(Tokyo Ghoul). It has suspense, amazing characters and a good plot. Also, reading it doesn't give the feeling that it's progressing slowly(which I find rare in mangas).

2) Elfen Lied - It's, I believe, the third anime I watched and I loved it. It's manga differs significantly from the anime itself and provides an alternate ending which I found very good.

3) Bleach - Also, one of my favourites. This anime was really fun till the Arrancar arc after which Tite Kubo seemed to have ran out of ideas.
SPOILER (show)
However, the new Quincy vs Soul Reapers arc taking place in the manga right now is very good and has renewed the interest of many people including me.
Modified by Love, 7 years ago
7 years ago
Freshman
It was hard to pick 3 out of the 200+ manga I have in my list, but here you go!
I'm a sucker for shoujo manga soooo, what can you expect? haha
"3 of my favorite shoujo manga"

3. Max Lovely - This is one of my top three favorites cuz I loved both the protagonists. Well, if you're looking for strong-willed and just literally strong female and male leads,that's Max Lovely for you! There were no love triangles just risks and circumstances that tried to pull the two apart.. *kyaaaaaa-ing* and oh.. how the two loved each other was really something you'd look up for. I love the ending, this is the first manga I've read that shows the best ending!

2. Hajimari no Niina - Simply because it was beautiful. Need I say more? JK, but it really is beautiful that's the 1st thing in my mind when you say Hajimari no Niina. Heartwarming,Profound,Unique and less typical than most of the shoujo manga I've read,very touching,adorable and feely.
Definitely worth the read. A masterpiece. You'll understand as soon as you read the synopsis <3

1. Kaichou Wa Maid-sama - If you haven't even watched or heard about the anime, then you suck! It was the best Rom-Com manga/anime in the world. It's definitely gonna be hard for me to top this and find another great story. This manga was just too damn romantic. Although the manga has ended, I will never get tired of re-reading it. For Usui X Misaki is forever. ♥
Modified by Star, 7 years ago
7 years ago
Freshman
Spice & Wolf - Medieval story with a wolf/girl including a bit of economics? It's awesome and Horo is my all-time favorite character.

Berserk - Another medieval one with pretty badass character. Pretty brutal, I love it that way.

Hellsing - That's just the classic about my favorite vampire character, Alucard. Just love reading the classic.

7 years ago
NEET Detective
1. Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan ( I have never read this kind of romance yet, and I find it original. Plus, it has a really good plot. Damn, the feel)
2. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (huh? the manga actually described my dream. I always want to learn to be an assassin)
3. Koi Dano Ai Dano (definitely love the heroine. Badass)
Modified by hanaflamehaze, 6 years ago
7 years ago
The L-R Otaku
maximum ride
sankarea
anima+
7 years ago
The Paper Kid
1. GTO
2. Rookies!
3. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
7 years ago
Mushishi
Durarara
Akame ga Kill

Why? Those are the only ones I've read so far, lol.
7 years ago
Hikikomori
My Favorite Mangas (order according to my liking):

1. Tokyo Ghoul:re (It's a sequel to one of the trending anime, Tokyo Ghoul. The Pacing and the content of the plot is fairly likeable and it doesn't get you bored while waiting)

2. Feng Shen Ji ( It's actually a manhua which is fairly good in terms of character design and plot, compared to numerous other manhuas, it's a story which revolves around the Shang Dynasty, if you've ever heard)

3. Anshitsu Kyoshitsu [A.K.A. Assassination Classroom] ( the manga's hilarious and the pacing isn't all too bad. I've taken a liking to Koro-sensei; he can be so calm even when alone with a class full of armed people. lol.)

I could've thrown hellsing into the list but since the anime kinda ruined it for me so. nope.
and probably Nisekoi. if they'd actually put some plot development along with the introduction, it could've made it into my list. but sadly, nope.

7 years ago
The Underdog
Hunter X Hunter - not only because it is my favorite since childhood but this anime really touch me when it comes to friendship and this anime has no love story at all haha

Beelzebub - Because this is so funny.. even if I am sad by just reading beelzebub it made me laugh to the extent I am still laughing while walking alone in the road just because I remember a scene from beelzebub

berserk - I love the combination of Medieval time and demons.. Love the story.. love the brutality..

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.