CategoriesGuidelines Users List Who is Online

FAQ

5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Frequently asked questions

How can I search by color?
  1. Go to images, hover the mouse over an image, and you'll see at the top of that image a bar of colors. Click one of them and you'll automatically search for that color.
  2. Or you can search by RGB(RED,GREEN,BLUE). Example: 255,0,0 - It will show the images that have red.
How can I change my profile header?
  1. Go to "Images" -> search for the image that you want to be set as profile header -> click it(duh!) -> and on the left side press the button "Set As Profile Header"

You can also adjust your profile header as so:
  2. On profile click the image in Profile Header and drag it.
How can I upload a quote?
  1. Go to "Quotes" -> Press the button at the top right corner("Submit Quote"). Add information and wait for it to be approved by a Mod.
  2. Quotes should be specific and not some silly one liners (Example: I hate you!!!).
  3. Quotes should be put plain text. No need to put "" before and after the quote.
How can I upload a picture?
  1. Go to "Images" -> Press the button at the top right corner("Submit Image"). Select files and upload the image(s). Read the rules before posting images.
How can I add a friend?
  1. Go to his/her profile and press the button in the left("Add as Friend"). Now wait for him/her to accept your friend request.
How can I remove a friend?
  1. Go to his/her profile and press the button in the left("Remove friend"). Now wait for him/her to tell you he/she doesn't love you anymore.
How can I add a list?
  1. Hover your mouse over your profile menu(Top right corner near notifications) -> Go to "My Collections" -> Press "New Collection", Name it. And set it to private or not.
How do I remove a list?
  1. Hover your mouse over your profile menu(Top right corner near notifications) -> Go to "My Collections" -> Go to your collection and press the trash icon.
How do I see other people's list?
  1. Feature coming soon...
How do I comment on a user's profile?
  1. Go to that user and press the "Add Comment" button.
How do I add a quote/image to my list?
  1. Go to "Images"/"Quotes" section, drag the image/quote, and you'll see your lists... Just drop the image on one of your lists and it's all done :D.
  2. Or, open the quote/image and press "Add To Collection" and choose your list.
How can I comment on a Quote/Image
  1. Open the quote/image and press "Add Comment".
How can I create a new thread on forum?
  1. Go to one of the categories("Introductions", "Casual Discussions") and press the "+ Create New Topic" button.
How can I search for categories?
  1. Go to "Images"/"Quotes" section and right to the search bar you'll see the categories.
How can I add a signature?
  1. Hover the mouse over your profile menu(Top right corner near notifications) -> Go to "Settings" -> Forum on the left side -> Upload your "Forum Signature". It can be either text or image(using the [img][/img] tags)
How can I change my profile picture?
  1. Hover the mouse over your profile menu(Top right corner near notifications) -> Go to "Settings" -> Choose a file for your picture and press "Change"
How can I style my text in forum?
  1. Use the bb codes like Size, Bold, Italic, Color, Font. Color can be text(red) or hex(#FF0000), for example {color=red}Meow{/color} (Meow). Fonts are used {font=some font}text{/font} ( Just change the {} with [] ). For example this: This one. L
What are cookies?
  1. Cookies are the pointing system we have here on less-real. 10000 Plain Cookies = 100 Chocolate Cookies = 10 Owl Cookies = 1 MOE Cookie (Had to change it because people were disappointed it didn't had a face, so we put a face on it ^v^)
How can I add/delete tags to a image?
  1. Go to the image you want to add a tag to it, then click on "Add Tags", then type your tag in the box and press enter.
  2. To add an inexistent tag write it in the box and press "enter". Choose the category of the tag("Mangaka", "Studio", etc.) and press Save.
  3. You can't delete a tag that you have added after you close the box, if you did a mistake contact a Mod.
How can I like/dislike a picture/image?
  1. For images go to "Images" section, hover your mouse over the image you want to like/dislike and down at the left corner of the image you'll see the like/dislike buttons.
  2. For quotes go to "Quotes" section, and at the right side of the quote you'll see the like/dislike buttons.
How can I send cookies to others?
  1. Go to user/quote/image and there should be a "Gift" button. Press it -> do your magic -> and Send.
    What does the "Right in the kokoro" represent?
  2. Everytime you send cookies, you send an arrow of kindness right into that person's heart. The happiness and joy pierces right through that person's heart filling it with pleasure.
    That person will also cry of joy. But not only for a brief period... That person will shed tears every time they will think of you ^v^
How can I view my or another user's posts/topics?
  1. Go to their profile and then click forum posts or forum topics.
How can I gain a new title?
  1. See here!

What happens to duplicate images?
  1. The one with lower quality gets deleted.

If you have more questions feel free to ask below, a mod will come to help in no time :D.
Modified by AnimeAncestor, 5 years ago
5 years ago
The Underdog
What are the cookies all about?
5 years ago
The Multi-Billionaire Tycoon
"Cookies are the pointing system we have here on less-real. 10000 Plain Cookies = 100 Chocolate Cookies = 10 Owl Cookies = 1 Golden Cookie" not much else to them. They basically reflect how much you've contributed to less-real.
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
kopaking said:

Love said:
"Cookies are the pointing system we have here on less-real. 10000 Plain Cookies = 100 Chocolate Cookies = 10 Owl Cookies = 1 Golden Cookie" not much else to them. They basically reflect how much you've contributed to less-real.

And soon (very soon) you'll see what they're all about :D
Modified by Tigrex22, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Freshman
There is a mistake in one of the questions.

How can I add a friend?

Go to his/her profile and press the button in the left("Remove friend"). Now wait for him/her to tell you he/she doesn't love you anymore.

Question should be how can I remove a friend. Not a big deal just pointing it out :p
5 years ago
Freshman
PyroStar said:
There is a mistake in one of the questions.

How can I add a friend?

Go to his/her profile and press the button in the left("Remove friend"). Now wait for him/her to tell you he/she doesn't love you anymore.

Question should be how can I remove a friend. Not a big deal just pointing it out :p

Fixed. Thanks.
5 years ago
The Underdog
Tigrex22 said:
kopaking said:

Love said:

And soon (very soon) you'll see what they're all about :D
in case you hadn't been notified I'm on the team now, so I already have an idea
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
kopaking said:

Well, I thought of it this way: And soon(very soon) you'll ALL see what they're all about. It was for others to read it :D
5 years ago
The Underdog
Tigrex22 said:
kopaking said:

Well, I thought of it this way: And soon(very soon) you'll ALL see what they're all about. It was for others to read it :D
fair enough, the things to come should be interesting indeed... very interesting *finger pyramid of evil contemplation*
5 years ago
Hi~ I've got a question, all my quotes collection as well as image collection have been removed without me knowing, did i violate any rules to get this?

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.