CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

November

5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
You don't have to be sorry. to grow another year older is also to come another year closer to death. But it is not what happens on they day you are born or the day you die. it is what you do between those two fateful days that makes you who you are. every decision and every thought. we have become the person we wanted to and have shape ourselves into something greater. that is why I have you. you helped shape me Brandi. I will not leave your side. ever! Not as long as you will have me. Ask me anything and i will answer you. i am an open book. you just have to venture into my pages. dare to explore my depths and find the lost treasure that is hidden inside of me.
Modified by jeffery, 5 years ago
5 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
Wow that was really deep. Do you know your zodiac? Mine's Leo
5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
I am Sagittarius the archer. and according to the matching of the zodiac we are the most perfect pair in the zodiac field. in the Chinese zodiac I am the boar. to know ones self is to have mastered life and death. But to give in to fear is to allow your mind to conquer you.
5 years ago
Wow, that was.... so romantic *sighs*
5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
*blushes* well um....I just kinda wanted to know if...we would last for eternity.
5 years ago
I get that, honey. I just found out that in the Chinese zodiac I'm the rabbit. With the right partner -- meaning someone whose high principles won't allow it to take advantage of this sensitive, giving Sign -- the Rabbit can make an incredibly loving and protective partner or family member. Rabbits love to entertain at home and always make sure their house is comfortable and tastefully-furnished. What Rabbits need most is a stronger sense of self-worth and the security that comes with it. Their discerning natures, coupled with some hard-won assertiveness, will help these happy creatures go far. That's what it said about mine *shrugs sheepishly*
5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
*hugs you* The boar is regarded as wealth, but is not the smartest or the most active. But as the boar I will help you the rabbit, and according to my perfect matches there. We match up perfectly in every possible way.
5 years ago
*hugs you back* thanks babe
5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
*hugs you back kissing your cheek* You are welcome.
5 years ago
*smiles* i love you

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.