CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Which anime power would you love to have?

5 years ago
The Multi-Billionaire Tycoon
Hello! I'm Love. If I could, then I'd absolutely love to have the Rinnegan. Just the thought of it puts a smile on my face. No need to move to get anything from the fridge, no trouble with any secrets, and I could always just extract souls of the teachers at my school. xD
So Rinnegan is what I'd like to have. What about you? Perhaps you'd like to have Geass so you could be the king of the new world? Or maybe, just maybe, you'd like someone to make you the world's biggest pizza. It's also fine if you wanna be a super saiyan and destroy planets. So yeah, which anime power would you like having and what would you do with it? Tell me all about it. (:
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Well... If I say geass then this is too much of a cliche. So I'm going to say .. hm....
Probably Hidan's immortality.(Hidan is from Naruto) Why? you ask me. Well now, tell me who wouldn't like to be immortal. I would have my damned rituals and enjoy killing "rotten" people. "I will become the God of the new world that everyone desires"(Okay, that's too much Death Note). I would enjoy reading everything on this damned earth and watching every single thing and learning every single thing and knowing every single thing. Because of my immortality I would have the time, and you know how it is "Knowledge is power"(besides my immortality, lol).So... yeah. I would like to be immortal and watch everything evolving and why not, live for eternity. MWAHAHAH*cough**cough*AHAHA*cough*.
Modified by Tigrex22, 5 years ago
5 years ago
I just hope I'm not in the list of people you plan on sacrificing to Jashin-sama. xD
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Well, you never know :D
5 years ago
Oi, tell me you're kidding! What would Jashin do with a cupcake anyway? :o
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Chew it? >:)
5 years ago
Ah, so that's how I end. Sadness... xP
5 years ago
Tigrex22 said:
Well now, tell me who wouldn't like to be immortal

I'd like to have a long life, but not being immortal. Hidan from your example, and Vrtra from Tales of Innocence (a Nintendo DS game) are more or less an example of why (Vrtra was was not immortal, but so strong so that she was the only one that survived a war --or something like that, I don't remember well that part).

If someone cages you somewhere you can't escape (in case of Hidan), you'll be there forever. Even if that doesn't happen, if the world reaches its end, you'll be "there", in nowhere. Alone. Unable to die. For eternity. With nothing to see. Nothing to do. Nothing with whom share your no-life. Unless you've learned how to create a new world, everything you know, everything you have learned will be useless. Even if you create a new world and become the god of it, that world will become repetitive and, eventually, it will end, either reaching its natural end of life or you'll get bored of it.

Well now, tell me who would like to play a MMORPG of his/her entire creation (knowing every possible item, skill, spell, location, npc...), with permanent god mode enabled, against noob level 1 players, whose you're able to completely predict.

I don't know, but immortality looks like a punishment to me.

---

Well, I'd like to have Archer's projection (Fate/Stay Night) for creating items from nothing.
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Well, instead of dying, I would gladly spend ((9.999*10^(9999999))^99999)^999999 millenniums of loneliness. Because someday I would still find something I could grasp on.
Oh and your example with MMORPG. In this world there is no such thing as limited knowledge. Knowledge is infinite(unlimited).You can make art(painting), poetry, songs, math(new formulas), physics, chemistry(new reactions, new elements that haven't been discovered yet, you can discover them and try each and every one reaction), there is always something more. There is no end to creativity, to science and to knowledge. With knowledge you could make life(wait what?) yes... Life. artificial life, artificial intelligence. You could make things that learn, when you get even more advanced you could create biological creatures. And why not. HUMANS :D.

So for me immortality is a blessing, a relief from this thing called death.
SPOILER (show)
21CZWsr.jpg
Modified by Tigrex22, 5 years ago
5 years ago
I hear you noisypixy, and I seem to agree with you. I'd rather not be immortal, it seems more like a punishment. Also, Rex, did the endless cycle of people you know or may care about - dying (while you continuing to live on) - something that came to your mind? It's not like you'll end up making immortality possible for others right out of the hat. (Or you may, who knows)

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.