CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Looking for partners

5 years ago
Freshman
Hello, Ishimaru here!

Less-Real is now looking for people that are serious about taking part in the upkeep and further creation of this website. We are not looking for volunteers, but rather partners to form a small, precise and deadly team to take this website to the next level. It will no longer be concerned just with anime quotes and images. We're looking to expand to other areas. If you have time on your hands and you want to become a partner in the journey of turning this site into the anime dreamland, then either leave a message here or contact me through e-mail lightorch@gmail.com to discuss it in more detail.

A couple of requirements to apply:
1) Speak decent English.
2) Know your way around a computer more than the average user.
3) People with technical knowledge in regards to websites are highly desirable.
4) Big dreams.
Modified by Ishimaru, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
Hey I would love to partner up with you and others to make this website better. Because of this website I was able to make a new friend and I am extremely happy about it. I'm really good at English I can do a pretty good job at finding my way around a computer and I have massive dreams. I am however not to good at websites. I have made a real website before for a class a few years ago so I can probably figure it out as I go. I'm a fast learner and I can be very dedicated to what I do. I would love for you to get back to me on this. Later. Jeff
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Well, I would really love to help. I'm up to it if you think I'm worthy :). My English is fairly average, or decent if I can say so. Or it may be great? I really have no idea. I don't really like to tell it myself, let others decide it.
I do know how to operate a computer(or that's what I think). Technical knowledge regarding web-sites... well I may have no clue. But I do know some HTML ^_^
Anyway this year I'm bound to learn some PHP, more HTML, MySQL, CSS. I don't know if they may help.
And as for big dreams... eh... you may say so.
5 years ago
The Underdog
Hey,
i am in if you really want a partner who can handle all this well.... :)
5 years ago
The Stalker
I really want to help but
My English is not so good...
5 years ago
Freshman
I would absolutely love to partner up. First of all, I am American, therefore my native language is English. Also, I spend most of my day on my computer, and can figure things out really well. I am in Advance Computer Design courses, so I can do Designs for the site or even animation videos, as my goal is to one day (God willing) work for Funimation studios, Pixar, Dreamworks, anywhere where I can do what I love. I am making a manga series of my own that has not yet been published, but has been recommended to be transferred to Adobe Illustrator. If I were to become your partner, I would be honored. Tell me what I have to do, and I will happily do it.
5 years ago
The Underdog
I am fluent in both English and Japanese, I've worked as a linguist for several years. With the experience of my job I have been using the computer very frequently lately from translating documents to Subbing some of my favorite shows. I haven't quite ran a website before but I have done a lot of work with Wikipedia's and things in that sense I believe I am good at formatting and such then again I don't wan't to sound cocky like I am a professional. I have always wanted to help out a website it would let me further my abilities to communicate with other if they aren't aware of something just like in my line of work I believe I could be a reliable asset to the website if I was given the chance to help. Plus I don't really have a life so I can be flexible with the schedule I don't have...
5 years ago
Freshman
Lolicon, a comment has been posted on your profile with further instructions. Be sure to check it out.
5 years ago
Wandering Ghost
My name is Anime Ancestor. I am speak English very well. Right now in the moment of taking Japanese as the day of this comment has been posted. I am very capable with computers. I am very good in HTML, HTML5. I am taking other computer classes at the same time. I know a lot about how to manage forum post. (Ty 4chan lol) My life is only filled up from school so really after school I am free. My school also gives me a free range of websites I can go. In including this one. My dream is to be conductor for classical music. I hope I may be a great asset. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Modified by AnimeAncestor, 4 years ago
5 years ago
Freshman
Well I'm studying Computer Science & Data Operation, I'm at the top of my class since the start. I love amine and i really enjoy this website. I'll be honored if could get that opportunity. I speak great English and I'm a determine and hard working person, i believe i can be a great part in this website.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.