CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Join Less-Real

5 years ago
Freshman
Hello, Ishimaru here!

Whether you've noticed or not, this website has been dead for a while now. No quotes have been approved for a long time. Since I've been the only working force behind this website, my absence meant that the website was essentially left with no moderators or any kind of staff whatsoever. Only regular users. But I'm back and I'd like to bring Less-Real back to life. However I can no longer do it alone. I'd like to mainly focus on creating lots of new content/features. Therefore I need someone to moderate content/approve quotes. Or anything else you can imagine. You could do on here whatever you want to do. If you feel like you have something to give to this website, I encourage you to contact me. Anyone with some knowledge of programming or design is very desirable.

Here's a couple requirements to join the ranks of Less-Real:
1) Have something to offer to the website. (Don't be afraid if you don't know exactly what you could do. As long as you have the desire and the time, just contact me and we'll work it out together.);
2) Speak fluent English;
3) Have a working mic and have some kind of voice communication software, like skype, teamspeak;
4) Big dreams. Haha. This one's actually not a must. I just like people who dream big.

I won't bore you with any more details. You can reach me at community@less-real.com;

P.S. If you have any general questions that might interest others as well, be sure to ask here, so everyone can read the answer.
Modified by Ishimaru, 5 years ago
5 years ago
The Watchcat
I sent a contact form to you, Ishimaru. I would love to help to this site. Kubrick out.
5 years ago
The Paper Kid
I'd love to...but I don't meet requirement no. 3! Hahaha! ^^
5 years ago
The Potato King
My body is ready!
5 years ago
The Watchcat
I can help Ishi :)
5 years ago
The Paper Kid
Wow, glad to see something new here. :D

Ishi-san, you're right. I can't bear seeing this site dying anymore. Allow me to help! >_<
5 years ago
The Underdog
Ishi-kun
I read your thread here
and i recovered my account just to reply.
this is my first post
I think I am able to do what you want
and I meet the last requirement too :p
anyways, I have few plans in mind
you may need to exchange links make flashy banners etc.
I can help you with all that.
I can help you moderate and even administrate the site
I was looking for a new 'home' myself.
Ping me back
5 years ago
Freshman
Hello, I´m really happy that something happened here. I meet all the requests and I think that I might be useful. I have even some basic(very basic :P) programming knowledge and I can take care about the quotes approval.
You can contact me here: tomvysusil@seznam.cz / skype: susenka1995
Modified by Sordan, 5 years ago
5 years ago
NEET Detective
and how about the facebook page
5 years ago
The Paper Kid
Yeah right! The facebook page! I really like the quote images there. It makes me feel envious of your editing skills! Hahaha
Modified by Rade, 5 years ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.