CategoriesIntroductions Users List Who is Online

Hey

5 years ago
The Multi-Billionaire Tycoon
Sorry about the cold welcome, Ketrina-chan. Konbanwa!~ Not that this introduction matters much. I already know you, who took away my reason for living, all too well. :'D I hope you remember about it, lest I have to remind you. :/
Modified by Love, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Of course I remember :P Maybe you already found a new reason?
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
*Rex feels like he's intruding in some private matters but he does not care*
Hello Ketrina. I saw that you were welcome coldly by the people on LR(shame on you) so I came to welcome you personally even tho there is no need for that.
So, Ketrina, I welcome you to LR the world of words and my personal utopi... Oh let's cut the fake smiles.
I will become the God of the new world that everyone desires. I will not stop until I create my personal world where I will rule above all. Uh... Ahm... Pretend you didn't see that.
This world, called LR is filled with.... ahm... the world in general is filled with... ahm... ugh...
The world is filled with rotten people, I must get rid of them. Uh... So, I guess.... Welcome? xD
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
That's one interesting welcoming xD I hope that I'm not included with people you have to get rid of. :P
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Nah... I don't think you are. ^v^
5 years ago
NEET Detective
hi.
let me burn your eyes? with my username?
okay, this is stupid of me *slap myself*
hello ^^
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Hi. It's always nice to read something funny xD
5 years ago
NEET Detective
lol. I don't think it's funny. I'm just being random... 'random'.... okay, that's so not like me... I wonder if I'm okay actually?
okay forget about that.
how are you? :3
5 years ago
Ishi no Neko
Good:) And you? I'm here almost 1 year and only now someone started to notice that I'm here xD So nice
5 years ago
NEET Detective
good only I have a little caught.
what? XD I noticed you from the beginning I was here (first because you send FR, second because of your quotes ^^ and third because of your sudden comment on my profile haha XD )

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.