CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Shingeki no Kyojin

7 years ago
Hikikomori
A new episode is coming out today *_______*

Who else is enjoying this anime as much as I am? The last episode ended on such an intense moment!
7 years ago
Hikikomori
Well I no I'm enjoying the anime as much as you, well maybe not as much.. :W: Oh thanks, you know for the heads up on the new episode today! I totally forgot.
7 years ago
Freshman
YESS!! If they keep this awesomeness level up, this series will be carved into the stone of legendary anime's, along with the big boys like Death Note and Code Geass.
7 years ago
Hikikomori
RandomRollarrr said:
Oh thanks, you know for the heads up on the new episode today! I totally forgot.

You are welcome!
Ishimaru said:
YESS!! If they keep this awesomeness level up, this series will be carved into the stone of legendary anime's, along with the big boys like Death Note and Code Geass.

I have the same feels. It keeps getting better with each episode.
6 years ago
The Paper Kid
i already read the manga so i'm waiting for the point when the anime will continue the story
6 years ago
Freshman
Hi!

I really loved anime at the beginning, but I must say that I am not that enthusiastic about it as I was before.

The movements, animation, picture, colors, plot- everything was almost the best as far as I have seen, but that has changed.

At some point, there were two or three episodes that consisted mainly of zooming in few pictures, and with the voice in the background. No action at all. Plot stopped, focusing mainly on the thoughts of the protagonists.

Mikasa's character stopped developing, Eren started out as a pretty decisive boy, now I don't get the feeling that he is a main character anymore. It feels like only Armin changed for better in a sense that he grow.

Episodes are really short, almost nothing happens in them.

It's not that I don't like this anime anymore, I just feel that it's quallity decreased.
Modified by Wintersun, 6 years ago
6 years ago
Freshman
hi ^^ i'm watching the episode 22 of shingeki right now ^^, i love this anime, also watching other anime like hunter x hunter, i'm its in the 96, :)

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.