CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

What Anime Do You Want To Have A Live Action Film?!?!?!?!?!?

6 years ago
Freshman
Maybe This is Possible. Even though that Dragon Ball Evolution sucked. Rurouni Kenshin is actually cool!

-boredom
6 years ago
Freshman
I chose Code Geass or maybe Infinite Stratos would do.
6 years ago
Freshman
I would like Shingeki no Kyojin and Sodo Ato Onrain to have have Live Action.. *evil aura* That would be fun...

Shingeki-no-kyojin_-Three-Dimensional-Maneuver-Gear-DMT.mp4_snapshot_00.27_2013.06.24_19.09.04.jpg
Modified by RivalsMiyogi, 6 years ago
6 years ago
Freshman
I think the reason why Dragonball Evolution sucked was because
1) they tried too hard to copy the hairstyles. I mean come on, you can't do that. If you're going to make a live action anime, you'll have to change how the hairstyles look just a little bit to make things work properly.
2) The acting was just horrible.
3) The script was horrible.
4) The director probably didn't even know the whole DBZ story.

Anyway, I would really like to see Shingeki No Kyojin, Hunter X Hunter, Code Geass, Gundam (doesn't matter which series, I just want a Gundam movie), and Saint Seiya.
6 years ago
Freshman
nearly 99.9% of live action based on anime series are pure shit...
i think it's just not fit... i mean live action turn out shitty because of a lot of reasons and the first is the difference between visuals...

every live action based on anime i was watched nearly crush all of the good memories i have and force me in a fucked up frenzy state for a week!... so i quit watching them.
6 years ago
The Underdog
hey hey try kimi ni todoke live action, and let see your reaction. I think not all of them are pure shit
6 years ago
Egg Celent Pen Quake
Yeah, I agree with CycloneCaster... besides...

Detective Conan 2011 (Set out before he became a child, its pretty well done... Especially the new actors who were casts...)
Mirai Nikki (It has a different plot compared to the anime/manga, but it's definitely a good one...)
Rurouni Kenshin Movie (Awesome! Especially the actions and fights, compared to the other battle-story, this one is amazingly done!)

Not all of them are pure shit...
4 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
In search of the lost future
Angel beat

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.