Naruto vs. Sasuke

6 years ago
The Underdog
7209.jpg
who will draw first blood ?
Modified by BlackStar, 6 years ago
6 years ago
Freshman
First blood, probably Sasuke because Naruto would just stand there talking. But the overall fight would go to Naruto. Why? Because Naruto's skills have vastly improved throughout the series to the point where:
1) He's completely mastered Sage Mode
2) He has full control over his tailed beast, which gives him access to Tailed Beast Mode, which then gives him a speed boost rivaling that of his father's.
3) The amount of chakra in his body is far greater than that of Sasuke's.
4) He's not as dumb as he was at the beginning of the entire series and he finally has skills in Taijutsu, but in his case he's better at Frog Katta.

Sasuke on the other hand, despite being highly strategic and cunning, isn't as fast as Naruto and he doesn't have the chakra levels that Naruto has. I mean, yeah he has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but that doesn't mean anything. I mean he barely held back Killer B with his Susanoo and Amaterasu while Naruto is going up against multiple tailed beasts at once while in Tailed Beast Mode and still having injuries from previous battles leading up to it.
6 years ago
Freshman
Actually i hope they both die in a shitty way...

naruto fell from his graces...

after naruto defeat pain and become a hero in village... it's just shit after shit!

so i wish madara crush everyone. :|

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.