CategoriesGuidelines Users List Who is Online

Quote Submission Guidelines

4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
lGreenn19 said:
okay i had this fabulous quote for shanks and it got denied ?!?! pity..

What quote was it?
4 years ago
Further Kinky Beadly
Now that you've drawn your pistol are you ready to use it?... Guns aren't for threats they're for action!
-Shanks

i already checked to see if it was a repeat idk, i could have missed something. cause this is personally my favorite thing someone has said in one piece.
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
"Guns aren't for threats they're for action" submit that and I'll accept it. However, If you put it as "Now that you've drawn your pistol are you ready to use it?.... Guns aren't for threat they're for action!" That wouldn't make it a quote, It would appear like a conversation between two people.
Modified by Tsurugi, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Further Kinky Beadly
I see lots of quotes that put like a story in [brackets] then write the quote , can i just do that? There's like quotes w/ brackets from gintama
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
That was just my opinion, Quotes are quotes. And also, I'm not the only one who approve quotes. Each one of the team has different ways of accepting quotes.
4 years ago
The Watchcat
I read the guidelines and i still don't understand why my most recent quotes were rejected
4 years ago
The Watchcat
Why was this rejected?:

"Remember this...Makeup is a woman's war paint. Make sure you wear it whenever you head into battle. That way, you surely won't cry. Because if you cry, your makeup will run. And no matter how little you applied, your face will end up looking disgraceful. That's why, no matter how difficult things get, you'll keep yourself from crying"
4 years ago
The Watchcat
And why was this one rejected?:
"No matter how talented a person is, if he doesn't use those talents...he's no different than an untalented person."
4 years ago
The Stalker
What Anime/manga/LN are those from?
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Just like what I said few months ago, the quote should not include a word which will make the reader feel curious what that word means.
"No matter how talented a person is, if he doesn't use those talents.... he's no different than an untalented person".

Some people who haven't watch the anime might feel curious about whom he's referring to with the word "he doesn't use those talents".

Whereas, this one "Guns aren't for threats they're for action"

Well, you shouldn't really mind this much so you can submit another one and just tell me to accept it.
Modified by Tsurugi, 4 years ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.