CategoriesGuidelines Users List Who is Online

Quote Submission Guidelines

4 years ago
Hikikomori
interesting fact, that the haikyuu qoutes I posted got accepted right away, while the one from Kingdom is still waiting for approval...also it didn´t recignize the character from kingdom that said the qoute...
4 years ago
NEET Detective
That's probably the reason. If the character is replaced with "unknown" or something similar, then they can't accept it you know. ^^
Not every character is in the database and not every moderator watched every anime. That was worded weirdly so: none of the moderators watched every anime, so there are anime that none of the moderators watched. That should do it.
You can comment on the quote you submitted in this case with the character name and ask for that comment to be deleted. They will look into it, add the character and approve the quote if it fits the guidelines and remove that ugly comment under it that noone will understand anyways.
Modified by Cregath, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
is right. Not all character tags/anime tags exist in Less-Real. But also, another reason why your Kingdom quotes has not been accepted is that it maybe in the top-most part of the list of to be approved quotes. Which is hard to locate.
4 years ago
Hikikomori
well, that kinda was my point, that there are some animes that they do not know, so they can´t approve qoutes from them, which is kinda sad...i´d like to change that if possible...
anyways, I tried commenting on that qoute, so we´ll see...
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
I'd like to input my opinion about this. Some people are forgetting that this website is for quotes of anime\manga\light novels. Also they have allowed us to post pictures of things based on those. Kingdom Hearts is a video game, i may have bad intel but if they do make an anime or manga or light novel for it, then yeah it would be okay, i'm sure of it. Make sure they are meaningful quotes if you submit any. Simple as that. There are video games that are anime/manga/light novel based like the Tales games.
4 years ago
Hikikomori
there is an anime called "kingdom"...I meant that one...the database here even knows the main chara from it...
it´s an anime, but it´s not really popular...sadly...
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
Ah, i see. Yeah then that is quite weird. The admins will deal with it eventually.
4 years ago
Further Kinky Beadly
Do you guys not accept quotes if a character is marked "unknown" even though people type in the names so its not really uknown if you look it up ya kno?
4 years ago
The Stalker
I don't know why it shows unknown to the user who uploaded the quote, it doesn't when mods approve them, it just shows the name without id (since it is not in the database), so they should't be doing that.
for example this one probably shows "Unknown" for you
9113e6a01a.png
4 years ago
Further Kinky Beadly
Ohh i see it always shows up unkown for me if a charcter i post a quote for doesnt have an id tag okay okay thanks

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.