CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

D.Gray-man

6 years ago
Freshman
I think this anime needs a lot more viewers and likes in general. Not many people know about it and I can barely remember how I found out about-probably through chatting-and it has become my most favorite anime ever! The ending was a bit disappointing and the manga hasn't been updated in awhile, but all in all, I think the anime was a great idea and really needs to move on! My favorite character is Allen Walker. He's so strong and he's made such thick bonds with everyone in just a little bit of time! So many questions have popped up like: Is Mana the Millennium Earl's white and Will Neah take over Allen? I'm really thrilled about this anime and hope that others out there are as obsessed as I am about it!
6 years ago
The Underdog
Umm.. how many episodes are out as of yet? Is it over a hundred? Unfortunately for me,one of my favourite new animes(Blood Lad) is over so i'm looking for a new anime that i could watch. From what you've described it seems to be good. But i just don't wanna get into an anime if there are too many episodes out there because i spend a lot of my time watching it XD
6 years ago
Freshman
There are exactly 103 episodes but ya know it's not as extreme as One Piece which is still going and currently has 613 episodes xD I don't think I'm ever going to catch up! D.Gray-man has a great story line and all and it mostly deals with exorcists and demons (Akuma if you watch Dubbed) but it's really good ^^ I usually watch it in dub because some of my favorite voice actors are voiceovers of the main character and a few others. Like Todd Haberkorn and...er...I can't remember his name but he voices Roy Mustang in Fullmetal Alcehmist. It's also got some funny moments in it too. Sorry I didn't reply sooner I've been...busy...yeah. I suggest watching it but you might be dissatisfied with the ending because it kind of cuts off and it's been-I don't even know how long it's been since they updated the manga! I still think it was a great idea though. I finished it months ago and I'm still hung up on it.
6 years ago
The Underdog
Ok. Thanks a lot for the info :) You're right 103 episodes isn't as extreme as the ones One Piece has stacked up XD I'll start watching the series as soon as possible ! I can't remember the name of the guy who voiced Roy Mustang either :S I think he's married to the girl who voiced Shin Chan in the anime....Shin Chan and even Lust in Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks again :D
Modified by Staz, 6 years ago
6 years ago
The Underdog
I haven't watched the anime but I'm a fan of the manga. It sucks though... the manga hasn't updated and there's no word from the author. Is the anime any better as the manga?
6 years ago
Freshman
For me the anime and manga are both great. Unfortunately the manga is in another long hiatus I think. The last update was a year ago. :(
6 years ago
Freshman
Yeah I know, it really sucks D: They stopped right when (SPOILER) Kanda became a General. You just can't leave us hanging like that xD I really hope the author updates it soon, though I probably won't figure it out until months later xD
6 years ago
Freshman
@thatgreencat I LOVE the anime. It's so awesome but it's only different near the end when it cuts off completely, basically after (SPOILER) Allen is declared to be the player of the ark (arc?)
5 years ago
Freshman
It's a shame the anime didn't continue, but leaving the anime aside, not even the manga has been updated. I really wish for a new chapter.
Any news?
5 years ago
Freshman
i really agree with you guys there, and we ddnt even find out what happens to lavi and bookman, and hello~ earl is chasing allen and he cant do squat, and excuse me? you dont just leave the reader hanging on such a cliff hanger!!
but the anime was also very very awesome, just started rewatchign it cuz i skipped some episodes. well i just watched the episodes i felt like seeing, the ones which peeked my interest

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.