CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Psycho-Pass

7 years ago
Freshman
It's been a while since I've seen an anime, where I genuinely couldn't wait to watch the next episode. No desire to skip even a second of it either.

The main characters are well developed, but what amazed me even more is that there wasn't a single character that would annoy me. And THERE'S ALWAYS someone. I always find at least one character that would be annoying in any series. Either I'm THAT picky or it's just THAT common.

Another thing - the "villain". I put that in quotes because it's very unclear what to make of him, even though the Sibyl lovers will disagree with me here. He's not just some plain evil person trying to kill everybody in sight for no apparent reason, other than because it's convenient for the plot(which is often the case). He has reasons, he has beliefs and he doesn't even see himself as evil. No, in fact the Sibyl system is evil to him. In the end he's just fighting for what he believes, even if the way he does it isn't pretty. This kind of setup reminded me of the all time champion of blurring the line between good and evil: "Death Note".

Overall, it was an awesome journey to follow and I'll probably re-watch it too, at some point.

What did you guys think about it? Which side were you on?
7 years ago
The Underdog
I so agree hehehe... i actually felt the same anxiety where i want it to be always friday!... i love everything about this anime especially the interaction between all the characters... :p
7 years ago
Freshman
xsHeLLydesux said:
I so agree hehehe... i actually felt the same anxiety where i want it to be always friday!... i love everything about this anime especially the interaction between all the characters... :p

Love... That's right. Although it doesn't even begin to describe it xD
SPOILER (show)
What did you think about Makishima Dying? I was kinda sad for him, but I also thought it was a good ending.
7 years ago
Freshman
See!? Told you it was awesome! xD
Well Im on Makishima side . . . it was a beautiful end
7 years ago
Freshman
Noctis said:
See!? Told you it was awesome! xD

Indeed you did. And yeah... a beautiful end T__T
7 years ago
Freshman
It was cool though for me Makishima is a Hero.
7 years ago
The Underdog
Ishimaru said:
xsHeLLydesux said:

Love... That's right. Although it doesn't even begin to describe it xD
SPOILER (show)
What did you think about Makishima Dying? I was kinda sad for him, but I also thought it was a good ending.

SPOILER (show)
actually i was kinda hoping that akane will capture makishima alive and somehow convince kogami to return but anyway i also like how it ended... I like makishima, i was really interested in how he thinks and how he view his surroundings, he is indeed a rare specie...
Modified by xsHeLLydesux, 7 years ago
7 years ago
Freshman
xsHeLLydesux said:

SPOILER (show)
actually i was kinda hoping that akane will capture makishima alive and somehow convince kogami to return but anyway i also like how it ended... I like makishima, i was really interested in how he thinks and how he view his surroundings, he is indeed a rare specie...

I was secretly hoping for a happier ending too. But hey, gotta learn to savor the pain too.
5 years ago
Freshman
giphy.gif
5 years ago
Freshman
Second season is coming, 4th october.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.